Thank you for your interest in applying to be a Habitat of Humanity of Union County house partner.
Habitat for Humanity seeking homeowner for nearly completed house with two bedrooms.
Application and an interview available now. Encourage people in need of housing
to make the call. Call Nancy 641 782-8597 or JoAnn 641-782-4522
Download a Homeowner Application
Basic considerations for successful partnership with Habitat are:
- Family must be legal residents of the USA and reside in Creston, Iowa.
- Family must be able to demonstrate a stable work history.
- Family must meet the income guidelines that depend on family size.
- Family must sustain a bank account over a period of time.
The future owner of a Habitat house will be expected to:
- Invest by doing labor on a habitat house (300 hours) called “sweat equity”
- Make an affordable down payment
- Attend a required homeowners class
- Make timely monthly mortgage payments
The application will include the details and proof of meeting the following requirements.
Please call Habitat for Humanity of Union County for more information (641)782-5095 ext 4.